We advise our clients in complex tax disputes.
We represent in tax disputes enterprises and individuals, accompany our clients’ audits through fiscal authorities, enforce our clients’ rights against tax statements in the context of opposition proceedings in relation to fiscal authorities, and use our knowledge and negotiating skills, where appropriate, before tax courts.
In recent years, opposition proceedings before the fiscal authorities and fiscal lawsuits before the tax courts as well as the Federal Fiscal Court have rapidly gained in importance. This development is due to the fact that fiscal authorities deal with the highly complex tax matter only in such proceedings and the taxpayer, therefore, can often only follow the path of appeal proceedings to enforce his/her rights.
Good legal representation by tax law specialist is also necessary in financial judicial proceedings in order to provide the best possible prospects of success for the plaintiff.
We advice our clients in
- opposition proceedings before financial authorities,
- urgent proceedings on provisional legal protection before financial courts,
- proceedings before financial courts,
- revision proceedings before the German Federal Financial Court in Munich,
- proceedings before administrative courts relating to tax issues,
- proceedings on contested tax audits, and
- proceedings concerning the tax payment order of the members of the management board or directors.